This page tells you how to build Barcode4J.
- Java Development Kit (JDK) 1.5 or higher (available from Oracle)
- Apache Ant 1.6.2 or higher (available from http;//ant.apache.org/)
- Download Barcode4J as described on the Download page or from CVS
Go to the directory where you placed Barcode4J and run the Ant build script ("ant" on Windows, "./ant.sh" on Unix).
If all goes well, this creates a "build" directory which now contains several things:
- barcode4j.jar: The barcode package
- barcode4j-light.jar: A reduced barcode package without dependency on Avalon Framework.
- barcode4j.war: The sample web application with the sample servlet
- the "docs" directory: This directory contains the generated Javadocs
by Jeremias Märki