Barcode4J Documentation Overview
This page describes the documentation structure for Barcode4J.
Barcode4J Documentation Links
- The Barcode XML Format
- describes the XML format used by Barcode4J to define barcodes. It also contains notes about the message format supported by each symbology.
- Output Formats
- gives information about the various output formats supported by Barcode4J and tells you how to implement additional output formats.
- describes how Barcode4J was designed to implement and configure barcodes using XML, in a way that the whole package can easily be integrated into a bigger work.
These pages show Use Cases for generating barcodes using Barcode4J:
- shows a use case for generating barcodes in SVG format format for XSL-FO documents.
- SVG DOM
- describes the generation of an SVG format barcode in Java.
These pages describe the differing dependencies and options for using Barcode4J:
- ...with FOP
- describes how to generate barcodes within an XSL-FO document with that is processed with Apache FOP.
- ...with Xalan-J
- describes how to generate barcodes in SVG format within an XSLT stylesheet that is processed with Apache Xalan-J
- ...with SAXON
- describes how to generate barcodes in SVG format within an XSLT stylesheet that is processed with the SAXON XSLT Processor from Michael Kay.
- ...with a Servlet
- describes a simple Servlet that can be used to generate barcodes in SVG, EPS or any supported bitmap format with a URL.
- ...from the Command Line
- describes how to use the command line interface that comes with Barcode4J.
- ...embedding in Java (XML API)
- describes how to integrate Barcode4J in a Java application using the XML API.
- ...embedding in Java (Bean API)
- describes how to integrate Barcode4J in a Java application using the JavaBeans API.
- ...with Apache Ant
- describes how to generate barcodes within an Ant script.
by Web Maestro Clay